Sunday, March 15, 2009

Please wait ...

I know that I have been a bad correspondent, blogger and, those close to me will probably add, relative, lately!

In the last three months it seems there has have been one blanketty thing after another which has seriously tried to totally upset my equilibrium. It has definitely been shaken, and stirred, but hopefully balance (well, my type of balance anyway!) will return soon.

One day, I may even write about it, hopefully, without risk of serious litigation!

But, for now it will have to be little snippits of humour to keep (me) going.

Any of you who are struggling with teenagers, will probably relate to the cartoon below. Thank you Mr Clark!


(http://www.swamp.com.au/)













click to enlarge

3 comments:

swenglishexpat said...

Run out of teenager(s) myself, but I do work with them. Duh?! They seem to go through a phase of monosyllabism, don't they?

Connie said...

My kids are little, but once upon a time, I was a NCO in the Army... I haven't raised my own teens to adults, but I have helped raise other people's teens! It was fascinating, fun, a pain in the rear, confusing... and ultimately, rewarding (most of the time)! ;D

Veronica said...

swenglishexpat ... run out and survived; that's the way to be ... almost sublime! There is a song on the radio here at the moment which sums it all up ... if i can find it, I will link.

Connie ...ah, you really have it all ahead of you ;-) yes, mostly rewarding ... I think I have survived 4 ... that mental illness I have is nothing really! Only kidding ...