Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flexibility

Another day, another milestone in the hip hop journey.

I have been away on a small trip. It was a good opportunity to see how the hip performed. I am pleased to advise that it behaved admirably. A reasonable number of situations were presented and it performed very well. Travelling on many different types of “vehicles” can really put some stresses on a learner hip, but it did well.

First there was a four hour trip with Jetstar, sitting in their almost unmovable seats (they recline about 5cm), and that was OK. Then there was a variety of transport services – more planes, mini busses, trains, monorails, city busses and more.

But it was at the Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary in Sabah that I realized that I still have a way to go.























When I can do this, I will KNOW that the hip is really working well!

Oh yes, and if you want to know more about the place, click below.

http://www.orangutan-appeal.org.uk/sepilok-rehabilitation-centre

4 comments:

swenglishexpat said...

You made the joke at the end that I was going to make! Buuhuu...
Glad to hear your hip behaved well though. All that sitting could put any hip to the test.

Veronica said...

ah well, now we're even ...
actually, the hip is now complaining about the lack of exercise ... one cannot win ;-)

Connie said...

I don't think that normal humans can do that even with young original hips... and I say that as a hyper-flexible sort :D Glad you were able to get out and about and enjoy yourself... way to go!

Veronica said...

Connie
... and he looks so happy and relaxed, doesn't he?